Posted on: March 16, 2023
* Prepare incident reports as necessary to follow up on field performance issues. In some cases, this may involve some deep analysis of high frequency footage-based and time-based data to identify operational root causes of incidents.
* Benchmark field performance of ProPower sections to identify best performing products and elastomers for all key drilling applications. Communicate and share this benchmarking analysis with sales and operations to enhance the recommendations we make to clients on product selection.
* Attend client meetings with sales and operations to develop new business, make data-driven recommendations to clients on product selection and operational practices, and to help manage product failure and/or non-performance situations.
* Prepare Client reviews and participate in performance review meetings with the customer to show with data the value ProDirectional is bringing to the operation, including areas for improvement.
* Work with Midland Basin Operations team, vendors, and the Pro mechanical engineering team to identify design improvements, technologies, and new components to enhance our drilling performance
* Evaluate field performance of new power sections, motor lower end components, and MWD product line. Make recommendations based on analyzed data to maximize drilling performance and value for our clients.
* Support Midland Basin sales team on our technology and the advantages that we have relative to our competitors so they can more effectively illustrate our value proposition, for MWD technology and Motors.
* Participate in internal Engineering reviews with the various ProDirectional Business Units
* Participate in industry events that key around drilling and new technologies
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or 5+ years equivalent experience in downhole directional tools
* Extensive understanding of Directional Drilling and MWD tools as well as practices specific to the Permian Basin
* Extensive knowledge of drilling operations, technologies, rig automation and equipment
* Ability to work with multiple engineering, sales, and operations groups
* Demonstrated commitment to safety leadership
* Solid documentation and organization skills
* Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as presentation skills
* Must be able to create, analyze, and speak to data to help promote new ideas/products and operational improvements
* Strong PC-based software application skills with detailed understanding of EDR platforms
* Office Suite, Totco/Pason/RigWatch, PowerBI skills needed for data analytics, preferred understanding of Database systems, Landmark WellPlan & Compass Engineering Suite
* WellSeeker experience preferred
* Preferably located in Midland Basin or willing to travel 50% of time to Midland Basin
Keywords: ProDirectional, Conroe , Application Engineer, Other , Conroe, Texas
here to apply!