Quality Control Analyst
Posted on: February 18, 2021
Kelly Science and Clinical is currently seeking a Quality
Control Analyst with flow cytometry experience for one of our top
biopharmaceutical clients in the Houston, Texas area. This is a
full-time, first shift, direct hire opportunity.
- Execute multiple laboratory procedures such as multi-color flow
cytometry, primary and immortalized cell culture (aseptic
technique), determination of cell number and viability, cytokine
detection assays, ELISA, and q-PCR.
- Conduct cell culture and bioassays in support of in process
testing, product characterization and potency assessment.
- Execution and documentation of experimental protocols and
assisting in the qualification and validation of methods.
- Interpret and follow standard operating procedures and execute
activities in accordance with cGMP, GLP, regulatory, and safety
requirements as directed.
- Independently trouble-shoot and report results.
- Assist in qualification and validation of methods to support
- Participate in organization, supply maintenance, and record
keeping duties as needed to support the laboratory.
- B.S. degree in the Life Sciences (i.e. Biology, Immunology,
- 2 years of experience in a regulated laboratory
- Flow cytometry experience is required
- Ability to react to change productively and handle other
essential tasks as assigned
This is a Direct Hire opportunity with a salary range commensurate
upon level of education and applicable experience. If you meet the
above qualifications, please submit your resume for immediate
Kelly- Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific
and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like
you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that
fit their skills and interests-it's the way we think job searching
should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a
professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or
two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job
seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In
fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we
do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities,
females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly, Conroe , Quality Control Analyst, Professions , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!