Warehouse Team Member
Company: Martin Brower
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Join Martin Brower - one of the best kept secrets in food-service
distribution! We service one of the most recognized brands in the
world and we need hardworking, dependable, passionate people to
join our team. We pride ourselves in the work that we do every day
and are committed to making our team members feel valued and part
of the family.
Are you someone who loves working in a fast-paced environment? Are
you competitive? Do you enjoy being physically active at work? Then
this is the role for you!
The Warehouse Team Member performs a variety of functions that may
include receiving and processing incoming product, picking, and
filling orders from stock, stacking, and wrapping product and/or
building pallets. Warehouse Team Members are active throughout
their day working independently using a voice-controlled system to
select full-case dry, cool, or frozen products in a
multi-temperature foodservice warehouse environment using powered
material handling equipment.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Safely and accurately select customer orders. Build and wrap
pallets to meet weekly standards for productivity and
- Hand stack cases of product weighing up to 50 pounds
repetitively from floor to over-head
- Shrink wrap orders with label and move completed order to the
loading dock area using electronic pallet jack or walkie-rider
- Move products from racks to pallets directed by order selecting
software and equipment.
- Validate that correct product has been selected and is damage
- Accurately receive inbound products and replenish inventory as
- Perform pre-shift equipment checks and safely operate material
handling equipment (pallet jack/forklift)
- Perform basic sanitation duties to maintain a clean and safe
environment; clear aisles of debris, stacks empty pallets from
slots in aisle and return pallet jacks to charging area.
- Observe all safety policies and procedures.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 18 Years of age.
- Must be able to work holidays, weekends, and overtime as
- This position must pass a post offer background and drug
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 6 months of related experience in high endurance or highly
physical activity or role preferred e.g. lifting/transferring
patients, sports/fitness, farming, construction work, landscaping,
- Foodservice distribution a plus
- Experience operating MHE (Material Handling Equipment)
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Frequently bend, stoop, crouch, reach, stand and walk on feet
for shifts ranging from 8-10 hours.
- Frequently lift and/or move cases. Repetitive lifting including
bulk cases averaging 20lbs and weighing up to 80 lbs
- Must be comfortable working in a multi-temperature environment
ranging from -10 degrees to over 100 degrees required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature
of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules,
order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of
Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job
functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able
to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should
contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any,
reasonable accommodation may be made.As an Equal Opportunity
Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select
applicants for employment solely on the basis of their
qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those
relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations
and self-development opportunities, will be administered without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender
identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State
Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Martin Brower, Conroe , Warehouse Team Member, Professions , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!