Company: GEO Corrections & Detentions (A GEO Company)
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Facility: -Montgomery Processing CenterCompensation Base:
-23.46Compensation Bonus (if applicable): -Equal Opportunity
Employer.SummaryUnder moderate supervision, performs maintenance
and service repairs on heating, ventilating, air conditioning
systems, pumping, security and sensor equipment. -Installs new
units or replacement parts for existing units according to
specifications and established safety guidelines.Primary Duties and
- Overhauls and services air conditioning, heating, and
ventilating equipment. Removes and installs motors, thermostats,
- Repairs and replaces worn and broken parts on condensers,
compressors, and water and vacuum pumps.
- Repairs and adjusts valves, piping connections, fittings, and
couplings; adjusts electrical parts and equipment; adjusts
expansion valves and adds gas to refrigeration units; and tests
refrigeration equipment for refrigerant leaks.
- Maintains records and prepares reports on repairs and service
- Directs work, provides technical assistance and performs
inspections of work performed by detainee maintenance staff.
- Assists in maintaining the security of assigned detainees.
- Performs other duties as assigned. - -Job Requirements:Minimum
- High school diploma or equivalent certification required.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Minimum of five (5) years full-time, wage earning experience in
the operation, repair, and maintenance of HVAC or refrigeration
systems and equipment. -Thirty (30) semester hours from an
accredited college or university may be substituted for each year
of experience on a year-for-year basis for a maximum substitution
of two (2) years.
- Current Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) approved Type I
and Type II Refrigerant Recovery Certification preferred.
- Ability to communicate ideas and instructions clearly and
Keywords: GEO Corrections & Detentions (A GEO Company), Conroe , HVAC TECHNICIAN, Professions , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!