Industrial Maintenance Technician
Company: Conner Industries Inc.
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Job DescriptionIMMEDIATE OPENING! Apply Online or In Person: 104
FM 3083, Conroe, TX 77301$25-$27/hr DOE. Salary Adjustment
Available at 30/60/90 Days.Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability,
Life, 401(k), Tuition Reimbursement Assistance Available. 8 paid
holidays, and Accrued PTO available at 30 days!COMPANYConner
Industries, Inc. is a rapidly growing manufacturer and distributor
in the industrial lumber, custom wood packaging, and integrated
packaging markets. With an outstanding reputation, and over 40
years as an industry leader, we operate 14 manufacturing facilities
and currently sit at #2 in the U.S. for market share. Best of all,
we are growing!KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES - Maintenance
TechnicianMaintain plant facility and equipment in a
fully-functioning and safe manner.RequirementsDUTIES AND
- Maintains function and safety of facility equipment by creating
and adhering to a comprehensive preventive maintenance program for
all equipment, which shall include but not be limited to:
- operating and testing automated lines, systems and
- restoring, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing faulty or
inoperative components and parts.
- Improves function and reliability of facility systems and
associated equipment by identifying, recommending, and implementing
changes, expansions, and additions.
- Schedules forklift maintenance and ensures daily forklift
checklists are performed.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following
standards and procedures, complying with legal codes and
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities and reading technical publications.
- Must be self-motivated, able to work alone as well as on a
- Understand the importance of do what you say.
- May be required to be on call for evenings and
weekends.QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Able to troubleshoot electronics, pneumatic and mechanical
systems and make necessary repairs in a timely and cost-effective
- Some carpentry skills preferred.
- Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Technical understanding required.
- Machinery maintenance experience required.
- Welding and electrical experience.
- Able to listen and communicate effectively.
- Must be self-motivated and able to make limited and independent
judgments based on given alternatives.
- Able to define problems, establish facts, and draw valid
- Able to interpret an assorted number of tasks or
instructions.WORK ENVIRONMENTWhile performing the duties of this
job, the employee will work in an indoor manufacturing environment.
The noise level is usually moderate to high and requires the use of
hearing protection. The employee is required to wear PPE. The
employee may be exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the
time. The work environment is structured, and lunches and breaks
are regulated.OTHER DUTIESPlease note this job description is not
designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities,
duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for
this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change.EEO
Statement Conner Industries does not disqualify applicants that
test positive for THC on the pre-employment drug screen. As
permitted by state law, applicants being considered for positions
with the following responsibilities: CDL Drivers, Forklift
Operators, Sales, Maintenance, Management, and all Corporate
positions, must pass a drug and alcohol test, done through an
outside vendor, Quest Diagnostics, before beginning work in that
position. Refusal to submit to testing will result in
disqualification for the desired position. Conner Industries
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to
federal law requirements, Conner Industries complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 8 Company Paid Holidays
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Training & Development
Keywords: Conner Industries Inc., Conroe , Industrial Maintenance Technician, Professions , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!