Technical Support Specialist
Company: Five Below
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Technical Support Specialist
At Five Below our growth is a result of the people who embrace our
purpose: We know life is way better when you are free to Let Go &
Have Fun in an amazing experience, filled with unlimited
possibilities, priced so low, you can always say yes to the newest,
coolest stuff! Just ask any of our over 17,000 associates who work
at Five Below and they ll tell you there s no other place like it.
It all starts with our purpose and then, The Five Below Way, which
is our values and behaviors that each and every associate believes
It s all about culture at Five Below, making this a place that can
inspire you as much as you inspire us with big ideas, super energy,
passion, and the ability to make the workplace a WOWplace!
- Responsible for working the ticket queue
- Responsible for managing and configuring of on-site equipment
(laptops, handhelds, printers, scanners, etc)
- Ensure targets outlined by the Service Level Target (SLT) and
KPI's are achieved
- Act as a primary point of contact for your assigned location
during business hours
- Perform back-fill capabilities for other sites.
- Identify productivity enhancements and offer
- Assist in the development of technical documentation.
- Take the lead on projects/work streams related to the use of
Distribution Center IT systems.
- Rotating after hours on-call support for all sites
- Other duties as assigned
- Prefer 4-8 years hands-on experience with hardware and
software. Experience in a warehouse environment a plus.
- Experience with ticketing systems preferred.
- Working knowledge of Windows 10, Office 365, Windows CE, Linux
and warehouse management systems
- Solid understanding of PCs, Zebra thermal printers and handheld
- Experience using a mobile device management platform
- Must understand networking concepts such as cabling types, IP
addressing, and wireless troubleshooting
- Strong communication and organizational skills are
- Must be friendly, outgoing, accommodating and patient while
working with end users who are in a stressful warehouse environment
and need urgent assistance.
- Ability to demonstrate troubleshooting skills, think
analytically while working in a fast paced dynamic and growing IT
environment and the flexibility to work with a wide range of
- Must be able to multi-task and juggle multiple priorities while
ensuring successful completion of all items in a timely fashion.
Must be highly organized.
- Industry certifications such as A , Network , MCP, MCSE, or
CCNA a strong plus.
- Ability to lift 50lbs required
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic
over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Five Below is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Five Below, Conroe , Technical Support Specialist, Professions , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!