Part- Time Maintenance Technician I
Company: City of Conroe
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionJOB SUMMARYThis position performs labor intensive
tasks. Performs routine general and preventative maintenance to
grounds, equipment, facilities and infrastructure on a daily basis.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Operates various types of equipment and/or vehicles.
- Performs labor intensive tasks in various weather
- Performs preventative maintenance/minor repairs on
- Communicates with co-workers, supervisors, administrators and
- Attends and participates in trainings, workshops, and team
- Performs other related job duties as assigned.
- Documents completed work daily on work
orders.QUALIFICATIONSEducation and Experience:High school diploma
or equivalent with one (1) year of minimum experience. Special
Requirements:Possession of a valid Texas Class C Driver's License.
First Aid and CPR certification or ability to obtain in three (3)
months.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of principles and practices of parks and recreation
facilities maintenance and repair or related services.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of safe work habits.
- Skill in operating a variety of tools, equipment, vehicles and
- Skill in analyzing problems and developing effective
- Ability to work independently or cohesively as part of a
- Ability to understand and follow the City of
Conroe/Departmental policies and procedures.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal
- Ability to speak, read and write in English. PHYSICAL
DEMANDSThe work is heavy and requires the ability to exert up to
100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force
frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move
objects. Additionally, the following physical abilities are
required: balancing, climbing, crawling, crouching, feeling,
fingering, grasping, handling, hearing, kneeling, lifting, mental
acuity, pulling, pushing, reaching, repetitive motions, speaking,
standing, stooping, talking, visual acuity, and walking. WORK
ENVIRONMENTWork is performed where extreme temperatures, caustic
substances, physical hazards, respiratory hazards, humidity, noise,
and vibrations may be encountered.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: City of Conroe, Conroe , Part- Time Maintenance Technician I, Professions , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!