US Conroe: Electro/Mechanical Technician - Senior Electro/Mechanical Techni
Posted on: June 25, 2022
We are looking for the right people - people who want to
innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best
talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop
themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards
and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers
of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Manufacturing of new technology through assembly and
- Additional repair and maintenance of electrical and mechanical
- The ability to communicate effectively with others is
- Solid foundation of common tools used during manufacturing
production such as Multi-meters, O-Scopes, Mega-Ohm Meters, and
Digital Power Supplies.
- Performs routine and some non-routine testing/analyzing
processes with demonstrated proficiency using pass/fail
- Ability to read and follow verbal and written test instructions
- Ability to understand and interpret mechanical / electrical
drawings and wire diagrams.
- Ability to troubleshoot using wiring diagrams, drawings,
procedures and measurement/test equipment.
- Works under general supervision for repetitive tasks, and under
direct supervision for new tasks.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and
complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures
- Promotes and takes an active part in continuous/quality
- Skills typically acquired through 2+ years working in a related
technician capacity in oil and gas or related fields (Aerospace,
Manufacturing, or Electronics)
- Knowledge in the use of measurement devices ( Ohmmeters,
oscilloscopes, digital power supplies, etc).
- Soldering skills/experience required.
- Must possess computer skills to successfully complete daily
interactions with internal systems
- Candidate must possess advanced familiarity with common hand
tools including; Torque Wrenches, Calipers, Scales, Pressure
Gauges, Screwdrivers, Wrenches, and Crimpers.
- Reading comprehension and writing skills are required.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job
requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles
given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or
(3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill
level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including
Electrical/Mechanical Technician or Senior Electrical/Mechanical
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions
are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability,
genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status,
sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age,
veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by
law or regulation.
16548 Donwick Drive, Conroe, Texas, 77385, United States
Requisition Number: 143799
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Keywords: Halliburton, Conroe , US Conroe: Electro/Mechanical Technician - Senior Electro/Mechanical Techni, Professions , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!