Base Maintenance Group Supervisor I - Conroe
Company: Tenaris Global Services
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Develops and supervises the execution of the Preventive Maintenance
plan. Ensures systematic failure, problem and performance
equipment's analysis , defining corrective actions and generating
improvement opportunities. Supports the Engineering area in the
research and assessment of the best equipment.
* Optimizes reliability and equipment's maintainability by:
defining the maintenance strategy for each system, developing and
supervising the execution of the Preventive maintenance plan,
ensuring systematic failure, problem and performance analysis on
equipments, defining corrective actions and generating improvement
opportunities; providing technical support to emergency crews and
* Performs and oversees inspections in his/her area of
* Guarantees technical resource availability, ensuring a suitable
* Supports the Engineering area in the research and assessment of
the best equipment available and the startup of new pieces of
equipment. In addition support other areas in the definitions
related to his/her area of responsibility Draws up the maintenance
cost budget and keep costs within agreed limits.
* Ensures the application of health, safety and environment
standards and practices.
* To comply with HSE procedures, report any incident or
observation, perform inspections and participate in the
* Implement the preventive/corrective actions. Keep updated the
risk analysis and the environmental aspect assessment.
* Participates in the development of maintenance information
systems and supports actions as required. Analyzes and uses the
information provided in order to support the decision making
* Participates in maintenance programs to minimize/optimize the use
of required energy.
* Analyzes, interprets and recommends courses of action for more
* Interacts with internal and/or external contacts with a higher
level of autonomy.
* Complies with Tenaris policies, procedures and management
standards, and ensure adherence with all laws and regulations that
apply to the area of responsibility.
* Proactively motivates, coaches, communicates with and develops
his/her staff and manage HR related activities in line with Human
Resources norms and procedures. Protect from damage, theft or
misuse the facilities, equipment and other physical resources
assigned to his/her area.
Internal applicants located within the United States strongly
preferred for this position.
Conroe, Texas, USA
Date: Aug 24, 2022
Apply now "
Find similar jobs:
, - , Professional - technical opportunities, Professional -
kesempatan teknis, Profesionales - tcnicos
Keywords: Tenaris Global Services, Conroe , Base Maintenance Group Supervisor I - Conroe, Professions , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!