Part-Time Customer Service Representative ll- OJCC
Company: City of Conroe
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionJOB SUMMARYProvide excellent customer service to
members and participants; Assist with facility, event and program
activities by performing assigned duties ((i.e. facility
supervision, child care, cursory cleanup of the facility as needed,
sale of products, collecting membership cards, set up, take down,
etc.) Ensure safe environment for participants; Follow all City and
Center policies and procedures.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Delivers quality customer service to the public.
- Working with children my be required at times.
- Operates cash register and general office equipment.
- Assists with set up and take down of facilities.
- Completes paperwork in a timely fashion.
- Performs routine cleaning of facility.
- Registers patrons for programs and provides permits for
- Works independently in use of primary software.
- Assists with opens and close of facility.
- Assists with special events.
- Exhibits applicable work attire including City ID.
- Performs other related job duties as
assigned.QUALIFICATIONSEducation and Experience:
- Minimum age of 18 years old.
- High school diploma or equivalentSpecial Requirements:
- Ability to pass a drug screen, background check and job-related
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Possession of a valid class "C" Texas driver's license.
- Ability to obtain relevant certifications
- Must comply with City of Conroe direct deposit
policy.Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in customer service.
- Cash handling.
- Prefer experience in delivering recreation programs and/or
services to the public.
- Must comply with City of Conroe direct deposit policy.PHYSICAL
DEMANDSThe work is medium and requires the ability to exert up to
50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force
frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move
objects. Additionally, the following physical abilities are
required: crouching, fingering, grasping, handling, hearing,
kneeling, lifting, reaching, repetitive motions, speaking, talking,
visual acuity, and walking. WORK ENVIRONMENTWork is performed where
physical hazards, humidity, and noise may be encountered.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: City of Conroe, Conroe , Part-Time Customer Service Representative ll- OJCC, Sales , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!